UV Fiber laser Daytona, 20W at 355nm2013-03-04
Daytona dramatically scales the throughput and quality of many laser micromachining applications by achieving higher repetition frequencies beyond 2 MHz with useful pulse energies and simultaneously providing access to a new pulse duration range of 1 to 20 ns that bridges the gap between nanosecond and picosecond-class lasers. The Daytona’s novel all-fiber architecture is extremely flexible, allowing pulse duration adjustability to 20 ns at any repetition rate over an extremely wide repetition range from single shot to 10s of MHz.
- High average power: >20W at 1 MHz, 355 nm
- Extremely wide repetition rate range: Single-shot to >2 MHz with energy stability <5% rms 1σ.
- Pulse duration Adjustable from 1-20 ns at any repetition rate
- TEMoo M2 <1.3
- THG crystal shifter with 75 pre-qualified crystal spots; >300 hours/spot lifetime
- 1-year warranty / 5,000 hour warranty
Telefon: +46 (0)18-56 68 22